You have your investments set up and working hard for you – what’s next?
Keeping on top of the paperwork, understanding and taking advantage of tax and franking credit strategies and making sure that you plan for when you are no longer around are the next steps in administering your investment portfolio.
- Keeping track of your investments
- Keeping good investment records
- How is investment income taxed?
- Strategies to lower taxes
- Franking credits explained
- Alliance for a fairer retirement
- Why are wills important?
- Do I need a power of attorney?
- What else do I need to know?