The goal of the 'Own your financial future' workshop is to empower women with an understanding of basic investment and financial concepts knowledge. Another objective is to give women the confidence to have conversations with their partners, children and financial advisers about how the investments and finances are structured.
RSVP Monday 21 October
Register online or call 1300 368 448
The workshops will help you:
- cut through the jargon about finance and investing
- understand what a financial plan is
- clarify the different options for managing your super
- help you discuss your financial goals
- learn how to source a professional adviser
- help you become familiar with the types of questions financial professionals are likely to ask
- develop the confidence to talk to the financial professionals and family and not be bamboozled!
These workshops are geared towards women who have never been involved in managing their finances or investments.
If you have never attended an education event about managing finances or investments, or do not know where the funding for your retirement comes from, you will benefit from these workshops.
Pauline Hammer, Director & Principal Adviser, Marcus Today Investment Strategists
Pauline has over 25 years’ experience in the financial services industry, both institutional and planning. Pauline is a licensed financial adviser, a self managed super fund specialist and is passionate about helping people prepare for retirement.