Watch the recordings Purchase the recordings
There is a staggering $125 billion invested in over 270 Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) and nearly $60 billion in over 100 Listed Investment Companies (LICs) on the ASX. Are you missing out?
The Virtual Investment Forum brought together industry experts and investment gurus from across Australia to answer the key questions that will underpin the best investment decisions to grow your portfolio through LICs and ETFs.
- With a large range of different investment approaches should these classes of investments be in your portfolio?
- And which approach should you as an investor choose?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of these two competing products?
Virtual Investment Forum brings you two days of rich content, lively sessions, and significant insights.
Whether you are a beginner, intermediate or advanced investor you will
- Learn the basic features of ETFs and LICs
- Understand the more complex issues like portfolio construction, investing in alternative strategy LICs
- Hear about ethical and hybrid ETFs
- Connect with other investors and join discussions on our virtual platform
The Forum helps you build your knowledge so that you can invest with confidence and build your wealth.
Scroll down or download the brochure to see the full program.
Download the brochure