We have seen over the past two years how a black swan event can impact portfolios. We have seen uncertainties increase over the same period. And the growth of disrupters.
What do you do? The answer is to future proof your portfolio.
Attend the 2022 Investor Conference and hear from Australia’s leading Chairs and CEOs from the following industries:
- Leading disruptive companies
- FinTech and Buy Now Pay Later services
- Minerals including lithium mining & processing
- Crypto currencies
- Hydrogen and alternative energy producers
- Biotechnology & innovative healthcare companies
You will hear from the best market commentators who will share market trends and help you understand which companies will be winners and which will be losers over the next 10 years.
This Conference is suitable for all retail investor levels (beginner, intermediate and experienced).
- Early bird ticket: $450 (ASA member) / $600 (non-member) - ends 31 March 2022
- Standard ticket: $550 (ASA member) / $700 (non-member)
- Volunteer ticket: $370 (ASA convenors and monitors)
Sofitel Melbourne event includes daily conference sessions, morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea, cocktail reception, conference satchel and access to speaker presentations
To register for the Investor Conference, please follow these steps:
- Login with your ASA account or sign up here if you don't have one.
- Click "Register myself"
- Select your ticket option and answer questions
- Click "Save response" and proceed to checkout
If you experience any issues with registration, please call 1300 368 448.
Cancellations up to 7 days before the event are refunded less a $15 administration fee.
Cancellations within the week will not be refunded, however a substitute delegate is welcome to attend.
Cancellations up to 7 days before the event due to COVID-19 government travel restrictions are refunded fully with no administration fee.
Cancellations within the week due to COVID-19 government travel restrictions will be provided with a refund in the form of credit for future ASA events or membership.