Many investors, most analysts, virtually all remuneration consultants and pretty much the entire business press, are captive to what we call the EPS Myth – the widely-held but misguided belief that enhancing shortterm Earnings or EPS will create shareholder wealth.
- Rio: Insights from the company monitor
- Ensure you're well informed when navigating the financial advice process
- Retail - never forget the cycle
- When is commercial property investment right for you?
- SMSFs: Identifying and rectifying the spouse 'Blow-in' problem
- Auditors are stepping up for shareholders
- Appointing ASA as your proxy - FAQs