The ASA offers the premium Gold Membership for members who would like to support the Association’s work financially. As a not-for-profit, the important work the ASA does in successfully raising the standard of corporate governance in Australia benefits from generous benefactors who encourage and facilitate the work of the Association. All extra funds are directed to establishing dedicated research initiatives and improved member resources.
The cost of this subscription may be tax deductible. Please consult your tax advisor.
Gold Membership $500 per year includes:
- Access to all online resources
- EQUITY sent to you by post
- Annual report sent to you by post
- Education seminars at member prices
- Free attendance at ASA meetings
- Access to online voting intentions
- Access to online AGM reports
- Monthly e-news
- Internet for Investors Education Manual (value $50)
- ASA Education Gift Voucher (value $50)
The first step is to sign up to be a subscriber - it's easy and it's free.
Once you've subscribed you can go on to become a full member easily.