ASA's own Corporate Governance
ASA hybrid AGM 2017
On 10 May 2017 ASA is holding its first hybrid AGM.
To attend the hybrid meeting, you can view the instructions on downloading the Lumi AGM App onto your smartphone device or accessing the Lumi AGM using any web browser on a PC, tablet or smartphone device.
It is highly recommended that you download the Lumi AGM App in advance of the meeting day.
Registering for the hybrid AGM
- You will be asked to enter a Meeting ID to register. The Meeting ID is 148-530-553.
- You will then be prompted to enter your username and password.
- Your username is your ASA unique member number, which can be found in the email sent to you on 28 March 2017.
- Your password is your postcode as recorded in our database.
- Registration of members will commence from 11.00am AEST (10.30am ACST and 9.00am AWST).
Participating in the hybrid AGM
You can view the instructions for participating in and voting at the AGM. Only financial members will be eligible to vote.
We encourage all members to participate in the ASA hybrid AGM. However, we understand that you may not be able to attend — you can access the usual proxy form if you wish to vote before the meeting. Paper proxies must be received by 11.15am EST Monday, 8 May 2017.