• Insert "Australian Shareholders' Association" on the form where it asks for the name of your proxy
• Mark "For" or "Against" on the form. (Leaving the boxes blank means ASA will vote in accordance with our voting intentions)
• Return the form to the share registry (the form must arrive 48 hours before the meeting)
You can access online voting portals via the Link, Computershare or Boardroom website, or via a direct link if one has been emailed to you.
• Insert "Australian Shareholders' Association" where it asks for the name of your proxy. If asked, ASA is a body corporate
• Submit the form once you've completed all relevant details
• Complete the appropriate standing proxy form once for each of your shareholdings
• Return the form to the relevant share registry
Either do it yourself or ASA can complete and send you the forms
By appointing ASA as your standing proxy, ASA will do the work for you and vote on your behalf at all future meetings of the company. It removes the hassle of filling in proxy forms for every meeting and you can revoke the appointment at any time.